You are here
Executive Assistant to the CEO - Property
Highly competitive salary package
Exciting opportunity to join a growing organisation
About Our Client
Our client is an up-and-coming player in the Property sector who boast an impressive and growing portfolio. Priding themselves on delivering an all-encompassing and affordable service range, the organisation is currently experiencing a period of expansion. As such, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an Executive Assistant to join their team supporting a highly engaging CEO and the wider team.
Supporting the CEO and the wider team, key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Proactive diary and email management to ensure the efficiency of the CEO's daily activities;
- Coordinating leadership and Board meetings including arranging venues and compiling agendas, minutes and Board packs as required;
- Compiling corporate correspondence on behalf of the Executive team;
- Managing and developing record keeping processes to ensure accurate and timely management of compliance requirements;
- Assisting Human Resources and Marketing with the compilation of outputs as required;
- Assisting the office administrator to ensure the effective functioning of the office by maintaining stationary applies and coordinating mail and deliveries; and
- Ad hoc administrative support of the wider business as required.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have at least 5 years experience as an Executive Assistant ideally in the Property sector. You will be comfortable with working in a dynamic and down-to-earth office environment and in-line with this, will be comfortable with supporting the overall coordination of the office. You will have a strong knowledge of the MS Office Suite and will have previous experience maintaining databases or CRM systems. Relevant studies such as a Business Administration Certificate will be highly regarded. Furthermore, you will pride yourself on possessing a proactive approach in your role and will be seeking a varied and all-encompassing Administrative position. Finally you will be a confident and professionally presented individual who enjoys interacting with a diverse range of stakeholders.
What's on Offer
Our client is proud to offer:
- A generous salary package;
- Dynamic and sociable working environment; and
- Unique opportunity to further your understanding of Board processes and compliance requirements.