You are here
Executive Assistant to the CEO
- Highly competitive salary package
- Exciting opportunity to join a sought-after Government employer
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable Government Authority responsible for managing a highly diverse range of publically owned venues with the aim of increasing community access to sporting and cultural events.
This role is responsible for providing high quality executive and administrative support to the CEO and senior management team as required. Key responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating meetings, conferences and travel for the CEO and manage the overall scheduling of the "Corporate Calendar";
- Drafting, editing and distributing correspondence, documents and presentations for the CEO;
- Efficiently managing a large volume of incoming emails and calls;
- Monitor, prioritise and file incoming correspondence on behalf of the CEO and refer tasks to the relevant functions using discretion in relation to confidential information;
- Liaison with both internal and external stakeholders on a regular basis;
- Research and undertake projects as required;
- Co-ordinate staff functions, liaising with Management where appropriate; and
- Processing and coding expenses including travel, credit card and general administration.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will possess a strong track record of providing professional administrative support at GM level or above. You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to employ initiative to prioritise and to work independently on a diverse range of projects. Furthermore, you will be a professionally presented and highly motivated individual who thrives in a challenging work environment.
What's on Offer
Our client offers a high-energy work environment in an exciting and growing Government sector. Closely located to a major train station in Sydney's Inner West, the successful candidate has the opportunity to further diversify their skills while providing efficient EA support to the CEO. A highly competitive wage of $35-$40/hour will be offered.