You are here
Executive Assistant to the CEO
- Highly competitive salary package
- Rare opportunity to support a highly regarded professional in the Retail sector
About Our Client
Our client is an innovative retail start-up with offices located in the Sydney CBD. With an impressive Board of Directors, this organisation is expected to be an up-and-coming leader in their retail sector. As a result, a rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Executive Assistant to join their growing team, supporting their reputable CEO.
Supporting the CEO, key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating meetings, conferences and travel for the CEO and managing the overall scheduling of the corporate calendar;
- Independently managing the office space to ensure a productive workplace environment;
- Developing appropriate systems, procedures and controls to enhance the accuracy, timeliness and presentation of outputs by the CEO and broader business;
- Drafting, editing and distributing correspondence, documents and presentations on behalf of the CEO;
- Efficiently managing a large volume of incoming emails, calls and mail;
- Providing adhoc research and administrative assistance to the wider team;
- Attending Board meetings and producing minutes in an accurate and timely manner; and
- Processing and coding expenses including travel, credit card and general administration.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess a strong track record of providing professional administrative support at Director level or above. Preferably, you will have experience in the Media or Financial industry. You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, as evident in strong knowledge of MS Office Suite. You will be able to employ initiative to prioritise and to work independently on a diverse range of projects. Furthermore, given the need for extensive client liaison, you will be professionally presented and a highly motivated individual who thrives in a challenging work environment.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary package including a generous share offering;
- Team-based and innovative organisational culture;
- Modern offices located in the heart of the Sydney CBD, close to public transport; and
- Rare opportunity to join an innovative start-up