You are here
Executive Assistant to CEO
Well established NFP
Temporary to Permanent opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established Not-For-Profit based in Penrith who provide essential support to the community through a range of different services. This role is looking for an experienced C-Suite Executive Assistant to support the Chief Executive Officer, Board, State Council and Management team. There is also an opportunity to become permanent.
In this role your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Extensive diary management.
- Minute taking.
- Coordinating extensive travel arrangements (primarily domestic).
- Assisting with the preparation of presentations and reports, including research where required.
- Inbox management.
- Reception duties.
- Organising internal and external events.
- Overseeing the workflow of a small office.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, be adaptable, open to new ideas, a good relationship builder and a team player. This role would suit a candidate who wants to be part of the community, has previous experience within a NFP and tight knit team as well as experience supporting an Executive Director level.
What's on Offer
- Immediate Start
- Well established Not-For-Profit
- Temporary to permanent opportunity