You are here
Executive Assistant to the CFO
- Executive Assistant position to support the CFO
- based in North Sydney
About Our Client
My client is a very successful, international engineering company that focuses on all markets specialising in services from structural to lighting.
The Sydney office is based in North Sydney and holds around 150 staff members, all of whom are very collaborative and work as a team to ensure an effective, efficient work environment. The business itself thrives on keeping employees engaged and happy, therefore there is time taken into social events and team activities.
There is a team of 7 EA's that support their respective teams, including an EA to support the CEO. As this role would be to support the CFO, constant liaison between the support team is going to be necessary.
The role of Executive Assistant to the CFO will be challenging and incredibly rewarding. Supporting the CFO at the highest level with full engagement throughout the business.
The responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Provide administrative and secretarial support
- Prioritise and ensure that reports, business papers and correspondence are dealt with efficiently and promptly
- Facilitate Board and Executive Leadership meetings, including preparation of agendas and taking minutes
- Extensive diary management, determining both internal and external meetings
- Travel arrangements, both international and domestic
- Full inbox management, corresponding on the CFO's behalf
- Event planning for the team and the business
- Team support with the other EA's of the business
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for this Executive Assistant to the CFO position will have worked at C-Suite before, supporting at that executive level with full exposure and experience working with the Board.
As well as a background in a similar position the candidate will also need:
- Excellent communication skills
- the ability to prioritise
- High proficiency with all Microsoft packages
- Able to travel to North Sydney
- Confidence communicating with all levels of personnel
What's on Offer
The role of EA to the CFO will suit a candidate who enjoys a relaxed, yet hard working environment, one in which will develop you personally and professionally and give you the tools to really make the role your own.
With a beautiful office in North Sydney, a great team, and the added benefit of 5 weeks holiday!