You are here
Executive Assistant to the CIO
- Attractive Hourly Rate!
- Great Location in the CBD!
About Our Client
Great opportunity to join a reputable and well established Government organisation.
- Provide high level, confidential secretarial support and administrative assistance to the Director Information Technology Officer, ICT (DITO) and IT Administration Manager. This includes management of the DITO's workflow, including diary commitments, to ensure the optimum use of available time, consistent with priorities.
- Undertake duties set by the Chief Information Officer.
- Prepare agendas and record minutes for monthly ICT Managers meetings when required. Ensure efficient and accurate minutes are produced. Ensure follow up action is taken on matters determined.
- Assist in co-ordinating and managing, with key ICT staff, events and related services, such as meetings, visits and other activities.
- Maintain manual and electronic office filing, mailing and records systems, to ensure adherence to departmental and statutory requirements.
- Provide high level word processing and other computer generated products such as spreadsheets etcetera, in MS Office.
- Review incoming material for the Chief Information Officer and ICT, drawing attention to urgent matters, redirecting and fast tracking items as required.
- Extensive knowledge of and demonstrated experience in office administration in a large and diverse IT environment
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for this position will possess previous experience providing discrete and professional executive administrative support and ideally have experience at a CIO level. You will have a strong ability to organise, prioritise and carry out assignments, tasks and projects with outstanding initiative, supported by general instruction and periodic review. You will apply independent judgement to develop, plan, prioritise and organise diverse work projects. Furthermore you will be professionally presented, be able to work with absolute autonomy yet still be able to contribute to a team environment and be looking to make a commitment to this role
What's on Offer
- Immediate Start
- Located in Sydney's CBD
- Attractive Hourly Rate