You are here
Executive Assistant - Consulting
Competitive salary package + discretionary bonus
Modern offices located in the heart of the Sydney CBD
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable Consulting firm with modern offices located in the heart of the Sydney CBD. With an organisational culture centred on innovation and collaboration, our client is recognised as an employer of choice. An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Executive Assistant to join their existing administration team, supporting the Vice President of Digital.
Providing executive support to the Vice President of Digital, key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating meetings, conferences and travel for the VP and managing the overall scheduling of the "Corporate Calendar";
- Extensive email management;
- Developing strong client relationships, ensuring client collaboration, teamwork and optimal communications, in order to deliver outstanding service;
- Employing MS Office Suite to format internal and external correspondence such as reports, proposals, business plans and presentations;
- Compiling accurate and timely expense, billing and provision reconciliations for the Partners;
- Engaging with clients to set up and maintain effective relationships;
- Supporting the team in report compilation and research as required; and
- Daily general administration duties to ensure the efficient operation of the workplace environment.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will possess a proven track record in supporting Senior Executives, ideally in the Professional Services or Banking sectors. You will have exceptional written and verbal communication skills and a proven mastery of the MS Office Suite, particularly Word and PowerPoint. Given the challenging nature of the role in supporting numerous partners, you will be able to employ initiative and prioritise effectively to complete tasks within a commercially-viable time frame. You will be professionally presented and will be able to interact confidently and demonstrate confidentiality when interacting with a wide-range of stakeholders. Furthermore, you will be a motivated individual who is ideally interested in the Digital Marketing space.
What's on Offer
- A highly competitive salary;
- Unrivalled opportunities for career progression;
- Modern offices located in the heart of the Sydney CBD; and
- An innovative work environment with a supportive team-based culture