You are here
Executive Assistant - Insurance
Competitive Salary Package
Immediate start preferred
About Our Client
Australian owned and operated, our client is one of Australia's fastest growing Insurers! Due to an internal promotion, our client is seeking an outstanding EA to support the GM.
- Coordinating meetings, conferences and travel for the GM and manage the overall scheduling of the corporate calendar;
- Developing appropriate systems, procedures and controls to enhance the accuracy, timeliness and presentation of outputs by the GM and broader business;
- Drafting, editing and distributing correspondence, documents and presentations on behalf of the GM;
- Efficiently managing a large volume of incoming emails, calls and mail;
- Processing and coding expenses including travel, credit card and general administration.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will possess a strong track record of providing professional administrative support at GM level. You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to employ initiative to prioritise and to work independently on a diverse range of projects. Furthermore, you will be professionally presented and a highly motivated individual who thrives in a challenging work environment.
What's on Offer
- A highly competitive salary;
- Convenient CBD location; and
- Team-based organisational culture.