You are here
This position is now filled
Executive Assistant to the Managing Director - Finance
- Highly competitive salary package
- Unique opportunity to join a high performing team
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable Private Equity firm, with modern Harbour-side offices located in the Sydney CBD. With an organisational culture built on empowerment and respect, our client is seeking a pro-active and passionate Executive Support Professional to join their high-performing team on a permanent basis.
Supporting Senior Executives, key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating meetings, conferences and travel for the Senior Executives and managing the overall scheduling of the corporate calendar;
- Developing appropriate systems, procedures and controls to enhance the accuracy, timeliness and presentation of outputs;
- Drafting, editing and distributing correspondence, documents and presentations on behalf of the Senior Executives;
- Efficiently managing a large volume of incoming emails, calls and mail;
- Providing research and administrative assistance to the wider team when coordinating key projects and initiatives; and
- Processing and coding expenses including travel, credit card and general administration.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will possess a strong track record of providing professional administrative support at Director level or above. You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to employ initiative to prioritise and to work independently on a diverse range of projects. Furthermore, given the need for extensive client liaison, you will be professionally presented and a highly motivated individual who thrives in a challenging work environment. Given our client's culture of empowerment and mutual-respect, you will be an enthusiastic and motivated individual who is seeking career development and thrives working both independently and in a team-based environment.
What's on Offer
- A highly competitive base salary with a generous bonus scheme;
- Unique opportunity for career development through extensive involvement in key Projects;
- Convenient office location, close to the Sydney CBD; and
- Team-based and dynamic organisational culture.