You are here
Executive Assistant - NSW State Government
Immediate start - must be available on short notice
State Government body - Parramatta location
About Our Client
This fast paced State Government department requires an Executive Assistant to provide support to the Executive Director. This role is an immediate start and is located centrally in Parramatta CBD.
In this role your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Extensive diary management.
- Coordinating extensive travel arrangements both domestic and international.
- Assisting with the preparation of presentations and reports, including research where required.
- Organizing internal and external events.
- Records management using TRIM system
- Overseeing the workflow of a small team of administrators.
- Any additional duties as and when required by the executives.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, be adaptable, open to new ideas, a good relationship builder and a team player. You will have intermediate - advanced word, excel, (outlook). You must assist ministerial correspondence so exposure to TRIM would be advantageous. This role will suit a candidate who has state government experience supporting at an Executive director level and is willing to commit to an on-going assignment.
What's on Offer
- Immediate Start
- State Government Department
- Great location in Parramatta CBD