You are here
Executive Assistant - Temporary to Permanent Opportunities
- Professional Services Environment
- Melbourne CBD Location
About Our Client
Our clients are looking for strategic and proactive Executive Assistant who possess a background within the professional services industry.
To be considered for these temporary EA positions, it is expected that applicants have a proven record in providing support within professional service environments. The responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Extensive diary management
- Being responsible for managing correspondence including a number of email accounts and phone numbers
- Coordination of all travel arrangements
- Being responsible for the teams expenses
- Preparation of internal reports and presentations
The Successful Applicant
Candidates with a proven track record providing high-level support in corporate organisations are highly desired within the current market. Our clients are looking for proactive, switched-on and personable Executive Assistants to provide crucial support.
What's on Offer
Temporary EA roles offer attractive hourly rates, immediate starts, and the valuable opportunity to trial the cultural-fit of an organisation before committing to a permanent role.