You are here
Executive Assistant - Temporary
- Multinational Organisation
- Part Time - 3 days per week
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader in the manufacturing industry that possesses a diverse portfolio of businesses across the globe. This Australian corporate is experiencing an exciting period of growth, which is fostered upon a commercial strategy of innovation, technology investment, and growth market expertise.
In this pivotal role, the Executive Assistant will contribute to the professional delivery of business support by conducting the following activities in a timely, proactive, and effective manner:
- Monitor Executive email boxes for urgent items in order to alert Executives about pressing matters;
- Coordinate travel arrangements for executives with an emphasis on accuracy and verification of travel documentation;
- Manage meeting arrangements to ensure timeliness and a meticulous attention to detail;
- Contribute to the preparation of committee papers and agendas;
- Participate in audit quality initiatives while demonstrating a commitment to occupational health and safety;
- Coordinate the allocation of resources, such as software and mobile phones, where required;
- Build excellent rapport with clients, visitors, consumers and service providers while maintaining strict confidentiality.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will be a switched-on and flexible Executive Assistant who will be adaptable enough to hit the ground running in a new environment. Our client is looking for a professional Executive Assistant who has previously worked in a bustling corporate environment. A working knowledge of Concur Expense Management is also highly desirable, as there will be a degree of expense processing during the assignment. It is expected that the successful applicant will be highly proficient in using MS Office Suite, with particular emphasis placed on PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
What's on Offer
Our Client offers an extremely appealing culture, with all employees benefiting from a collaborative and inclusive working environment. This is an exceptional opportunity to complete a temporary assignment in a professional and fast paced organisation. The successful applicant will receive a high level of coaching and training to assist their ability to successfully fulfil this position.