You are here
- CBD Location, stunning office
- Immediate start
About Our Client
Large, integrated Government department specialising in the provision of health services in NSW. Centralised location in the CBD and offering a diversified & dynamic workforce, our client is seeking to appoint a competent and experienced executive assistant to support the director of an extremely busy branch. In doing so you will gain exposure to various high profile stakeholders, internally and externally.
- Provide high level executive support to the Director and the directorate / business unit, the focus of the role is the provision of effective executive assistance and high level organisation and administration support.
- Assist the Director in the development, implementation and monitoring of effective systems, processes and procedures
- Ensure the Director is appropriately briefed and / or supplied with briefing material for all meetings and that the necessary information and analysis is available in the briefing material
- Ensure the effective control and tracking of correspondence and records associated with the operation of the directorate. This will include examining incoming correspondence and reports, assessing action required, determining priorities, preparing correspondence and implementing standard records management and correspondence procedures.
- Coordinate and log the flow and exchange of information between the Director and others both internally and externally.
- Maintain efficient filing systems, both manual and electronic.
- Maintain good working relations with all stakeholders,
- Assist with the management and prioritising of telephone enquiries.
- Arrange all appointments and arrange meetings, conference venues, agendas, collate and distribute papers; taking minutes where appropriate.
- Provide secretariat support to meetings and committees.
- Arrange travel for the Director.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for this position will possess previous experience providing discrete and professional executive administrative support at GM level or above. You will have a strong ability to organise, prioritise and carry out assignments, tasks and projects with outstanding initiative, supported by general instruction and periodic review. You will apply independent judgement to develop, plan, prioritise and organise diverse work projects. Furthermore you will be professionally presented, be able to work with absolute autonomy yet still be able to contribute to a team environment. Experience in working within a government department would be a plus. Demonstrated superior proficiency in the use of relevant office software systems and processes including as a minimum MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, MS Project, Sharepoint and TRIM records. Extensive knowledge of TRIM would be advantageous.
What's on Offer
- CBD Location, stunning office!
- Immediate start!
- Attractive Hourly Rate