You are here
- 5 month contract role
- Northern suburbs location
About Our Client
Our client has established a significant presence within the construction industry and prides itself on continuous evolution and diversity. Based in the northern suburbs, this organisation specializes within a wide range of markets and is committed to providing the up most customer service and quality products.
In accordance to the needs of the organisation, this role will require an Executive Assistant to temporarily work part time to assist in the successful coordination of board meetings. As a pivotal figure in the process of the board meetings the key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Board reporting/ minute taking during key meetings
- Binding/formatting of documents as per direction of the Board
- Preparation of correspondence, agendas, presentations, reports and minutes.
- Event management in regards to board meetings, staff events and business functions
- Provide general administrative support to the senior leadership team
- Liaising with board members and senior figures within the organisation
- Creating presentations for relevant board members
The Successful Applicant
To be successful within this role, you will be required to have previous experience as an Executive Assistant and have an for eye for detail. You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills and excel at time management. Exemplary organisation skills will be crucial in this role as will the ability to multitask and work under pressure. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is essential as well as the ability to maintain professionalism and discretion.
What's on Offer
- Competitive remuneration based on experience
- On site parking and the convenience of working in the suburbs
- The flexibility of the working requirements of this particular role
- The chance to support a dynamic Board of Directors successfully pioneering their industry
- Being apart of an exciting working culture motivated to constantly excel and remain innovative and relevant