You are here
- June Commencement - Fast Paced Environment
- Well Respected Industry Leader
About Our Client
Our client is one of Australia's largest businesses within their industry, offering products of the highest quality. They offer a challenging, truly supportive and stable environment to all employees. A rare opportunity exists for an experienced Executive Assistant to join their team in this fast-paced challenging role.
You will be joining Head Office in this successful business and be responsible for providing high level administrative support to the Marketing Executive. Your role responsibilities will be broad and business focussed and include;
- Providing administrative support including extensive diary and email management
- Coordinating complex international and domestic travel requirements
- Creating and assisting with the development of documents including letters, spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations
- Sitting in on meetings, setting agendas as well as assisting with audio visual and technology set-up
- Building and managing highly effective relationships with all internal and external stakeholders
- Event coordination and support to the wider team as required.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role you will ideally have relevant prior experience in providing high level administrative support as an Executive Assistant. You will have a flexible approach to your work and possess outstanding organisational skills including the ability to prioritize tasks and meet tight deadlines with minimal guidance and supervision. An excellent attention to detail and strong computer software skills will be a crucial part of the role. Working within this stable team environment, a positive attitude and hard work ethic will ensure a lasting success in the role. Candidates with previous experience working within a Executive support role within Retail/FMCG/Advertising are encouraged to apply.
What's on Offer
- Temporary opportunity - June commencement
- Fast paced supportive team environment
- Social team events