You are here
- Industry Leader - CBD Location
- Attractive Salary Package - Staff Benefits
About Our Client
Our client is a highly established industry leader who is well recognised in the Australian market. With a progressive work model and passionate employee base, our client is a setting high standard to continue their growth.
A permanent position is available for an experienced and energetic Executive Assistant to provide comprehensive high level administration support to the Marketing Director based in their Melbourne office.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Supporting the Director in managing all diary requirements and email management; including research and documentation preparation for meetings
- Event coordination for internal and external clients
- Managing communication between key stakeholders
- Processing invoices and expense management for the wider team
- Assisting in the management and administration around budget process
- Coordinating travel requirements
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will be a confident and articulate Executive Assistant, who has ideally worked in a fast paced progressive environment; such as FMCG/Media/Online or associate industries. You will thrive in a busy and challenged role and have the ability to prioritise your work-load effectively. Sound technical knowledge across the MS Office Suite is essential for success. You will be working in an energetic, dynamic and passionate team and as such a positive and proactive approach to your work is essential.
What's on Offer
This is a rare opportunity to join an Australian leader. Working within a supportive and fast paced team environment the successful candidate will be rewarded with an attractive salary package based on experience