You are here
- ASX Listed Organisation
- Career Development - Attractive Salary Package
About Our Client
Headquartered in Melbourne with operations globally, our ASX listed client enjoys prominent market positioning within their chosen fields. With a strategy focused on continued growth, innovation and quality, they are looking for an Executive Assistant.
In this role, you will be responsible for supporting VP's with high level administrative support. You're will be fast paced, collaborative and a key member of the division. Specific responsibilities will included;
- Coordinating all diary and email management
- Acting as a conduit for direct reports, external stakeholders for the coordination of meetings,
- Preparation of research and reporting documentation
- Managing and coordinating travel requirements both internationally and domestically
- Coordination of expenses and credit card reconciliations
- Coordination of divisional conferences and events
- Managing the on-boarding of any new staff as well as coordination of the review process
The Successful Applicant
As an experienced Executive Assistant, you will be proactive, business focussed and able to meet the needs of your Executives whilst working in a busy and fast paced role. The successful candidate will have experience working in a large corporate organisation, ideally within an Accounting Firm or large corporate ASX listed organisation. You will have a flexible approach to your work and possess outstanding organisational skills including the ability to prioritise tasks. This high level role will also require you to have the ability to interact with stakeholders across all levels. Working within this stable team environment, a positive attitude and hard work ethic will ensure a lasting success in the role.
What's on Offer
Our client is a highly reputable ASX listed organisation offering career development and growth prospects. The successful candidate will be working for a leading organisation and offered an attractive salary package.