You are here
Previous experience as an Executive Assistant
Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
About Our Client
An incredible opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant to join the operations team at a high end retailer in Sydney CBD to assist for a 8 month temporary assignment.
This is a highly respected company that are renowned for their outstanding customer service. They recognise that their success is all down to their incredible staff and they reward them for their efforts regularly.
The position will include the following duties:
- Extensive diary management
- Managing correspondence (email, phone calls) including filing and responding to routine communication. Preparing draft responses/letters for more complex issues.
- Preparation of agendas, presentations, reports and minutes for board meetings.
- Event management and organisation.
- Travel coordination - domestic and international
- Manage and assist in the business of other administrative staff within the organisation.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Previous experience as an Executive Assistant
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Confident on the phone
- Positive and proactive work ethic
- Proficient on all Microsoft packages
- Immediately available
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work in a brilliant and innovative organisation.
- Competitive hourly rate