You are here
- 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
- Global Organisation
About Our Client
Our client is a blue-chip company with a globally recognised brand that supplies innovative and market leading products into the health care arena. For over a hundred years they have built a strong reputation of excellence, developing ground breaking new products and setting the standard of excellence as industry leaders.
As Executive Assistant to the Vice President of Legal you operate efficiently, striving to stay ahead of the pace to ensure quality support is consistently delivered. As a highly experienced Executive Assistant, you understand the fast-pace required at this level, you highly value effective communication and are able to anticipate needs and take initiative.
Your key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Intensive diary management including travel and meeting arrangements and preparing detailed itineraries;
- Monitor, prioritise, and file incoming correspondence, draft outgoing correspondence on behalf of the CEO, and refer tasks to relevant functions using discretion in relation to confidential information;
- Proactive correspondence management;
- Uphold excellent standards of communication ensuring all matters are consistently and effectively managed;
- Preparation of documents, accuracy and confidentiality are crucial; and
- Liaise with internal and external key stakeholders on behalf of your executive.
The Successful Applicant
You have demonstrated success in a similar role. Experience supporting a legal function or general counsel within a large, ASX listed business will be highly regarded. Success in this role will be dependent upon:
- A proactive, professional demeanour and strong work ethic;
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and excellent attention to detail
What's on Offer
Develop and utilise your business acumen and industry skill set and contribute strategically to a talented team. Join a well established company, enjoy great culture and work from beautiful, central offices.