You are here
- Convenient location in Burwood
- Dynamic and supportive team
About Our Client
Our client is a highly respected growing organisation, specialising in providing property development services on a national scale. This organisation prides themselves on their supportive and professional team culture. They are looking for an enthusiastic and organised Personal Assistant to support their busy Director.
In this role, the key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Lead the office operations to drive exceptional employee and client experiences
- Coordinating all business meetings, board meetings and presentation preparation for Director and Sales teams
- Coordinate meeting and overall diary management to the Director
- Manage the teams travel requirements
- Coordinate financial reports, presentations and other critical business documentation
- Manage the team with various office duties including but not limited to printing, compiling manuals, tender document preparation, mail and archiving of data as well as maintaining all stationary, office and kitchen supplies
- Providing a high level of communication and professionalism with key stakeholders within the property and real estate industry.
This is a high level varied position, where you will be working in a fast paced and exciting environment.
The Successful Applicant
To successfully support the Managing director, you will demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills and a meticulous attention to detail. Significant experience working as a Personal Assistant within the property development is essential. Proficient knowledge of Microsoft office suite will also be required. In this challenging and varied position, you will be able to work both autonomously and in a team based environment as well as excellent time management and organisational skills. Furthermore having a university degree that is related to property development or legal will be highly regarded.
What's on Offer
- Convenient located at Burwood
- Above Market salary
- Warm and supportive team culture