You are here
- Executive Assistant
- Government Body
About Our Client
My client is a leading public-sector agency in Australia conveniently located in Milson's Point, North Sydney.
The company offers diverse and challenging career opportunities across a wide-range of areas in order to provide top quality service to the NSW population.
The role will be supporting the CEO so the ideal candidate would be someone with previous commercial exposure at this level, someone who can bridge the communication between all employees and liaise with the likes of executives and stakeholders.
The role of Executive Assistant will include but is not limited to the following duties:
- First point of contact for all enquiries involving the Director
- Drafting and preparing confidential notes, meeting minutes and ministerial for the Director
- Exercise high level of discretion and confidentiality in handling and conducting politically sensitive issues
- Coordinate and maintain diary management including meeting schedules, travel arrangements and telecommunications including emails and phone calls
- Provide a high standard of customer service in the organisation and delivery to meet customers needs
- Working collaboratively with different branch representatives within the company, ensuring the director receives information in a timely manner
The Successful Applicant
For this role as Executive Assistant my client is looking for the following qualities:
- Extensive experience in providing a high level of administrative support to executives
- Proficient computing skills across Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent time management and skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of discretion and confidentiality when addressing politically sensitive matters and liaising with external clients and stakeholders
- High level of communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to show initiative and multi-task
What's on Offer
This role is offering a competitive salary, $80-90k plus super and the successful candidates may also have the opportunity for interstate travel.
This role will suit a highly organised and self-motivated individual with great attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.