You are here
- Executive Assistant opportunity with project work
- Working for an engaging, multinational business
About Our Client
The client is a very well respected organisation in the Engineering industry. They are an international business with multiple offices in Australia.
As a corporation they place a very high value on its employees and as a result promote a collaborative enjoyable environment.
The role is a maternity contract for 9 months, in which you will work alongside a team of 4 other EA's. There is the potential for the position to go permanent, however because it is a contract position the candidate will need to start straight away.
The role of Executive Assistant will include:
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of a range of administrative tasks to support technical staff
- Diary management and inbox management for both the Directors who you will support
- Minute taking in meetings, distribution of documents
- High level of discretion with highly confidential issues
- Meeting arrangement both external and internal
- Occasional travel and accommodation booking, however this is left to the Office Manager the majority of the time.
- Organisation of team promotional events, internal meetings including catering
- Working alongside other EA's and PA's to ensure clear communication throughout the business
- Work with the direct reports of both Directors
- Team work
- Project work with the engineers, working to tight deadlines
- Processing tenders and varies other documentation
- Formatting documents.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the position of Executive Assistant will:
- Need to be immediately available
- Have a background in a PA role or similar
- Prior experience in the engineering field or similar
- Exposure to project work
- Excellent Microsoft office skills
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail
What's on Offer
The role of Executive Assistant is offering a competitive package with regards to salary and package. It is also ideally situated in North Sydney with easy transport access.
The team is incredibly friendly and will welcome additional support for the maternity cover, with the possibility of the position going permanent.