You are here
This position is now filled
- Executive Assistant for NSW Government body in Gladesville, North Shore
- 6-8 week position with full-time hours
About Our Client
My client is a leading public-sector agency in Australia located in Gladesville, North Shore.
The organisation offers professional development across many sectors of the broader government body in order to provide top quality service to the NSW population.
As EA, the successful candidate will coordinate the unit's purchasing and financial activities, supporting and liaising with senior staff to support smooth-running resourcing of team activities, programs and projects.
The position will also provide administrative support on a broader scale, producing professional meeting papers and minutes.
The role of Executive Assistant will include but is not limited to the following duties:
- Invoice processing
- Able to utilise the in-house system Iprocure
- Develop and apply expertise in using databases and other information management tools (e.g. TRIM, Excel, Moodle or other Learner Management Systems) to input, collate, analyse and maintain consistent, high-quality program and unit information
- Supporting the Director through calendar coordination with internal and external stakeholders, production of correspondence and organisation of travel and accommodation for staff, contractors and stakeholders as required
- Drafting written and verbal correspondence, agendas, minutes and reports
The Successful Applicant
For this role as Executive Assistant my client is looking for the following qualities:
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Fast-learning and easily adaptable
- Interest in financial management
- Extensive experience in invoice processing
- Exposure to procurement/ the Iprocure system preferred
- Extensive experience in providing a high level of administrative support to executives
- Proficient computing skills across Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to show initiative and multi-task
What's on Offer
This role is offering a competitive salary, $65-67k plus super with the possibility of extending to a permanent contract.
This role will suit a highly organised and self-motivated individual with a strong attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.