You are here
- Dynamic & Social Team Environment
- Rapidly Growing Organisation
About Our Client
Our client is a well known Australian brand and a leader within their space. An opportunity has arisen for an experienced and passionate high level Executive Assistant to join their organisation on a permanent basis.
In this busy, fast paced and challenging role you will be required to provide high level administrative support an Executive. In this 1:1 support role, your role responsibilities will be broad and include:
- Complex diary management, including coordinating meetings and requirements
- Managing written communication; email management as well as critical business documentation for senior stakeholders
- Reporting requirements including associated research and PowerPoint presentations
- Managing all incoming communication including clientèle and internal stakeholders
- Coordinating affairs related to both the personal and professional diary
- Event management for key external clients
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will ideally have high level EA experience, gained through supporting at the Executive level. Working with a progressive & fun team your exceptional time management skills and the ability to work well under pressure through periods of growth and change are paramount in succeeding in the role. Previous experience working within FMCG/Online /Retail or associated industries will be highly advantageous.
What's on Offer
As well as working within a dynamic, social and fun environment, the successful applicant will be rewarded with an attractive salary package.