You are here
- Executive Assistant opportunity in North Ryde
- fantastic team
About Our Client
My client is a Transport services, Construction business based in Macquarie Park. The business works on roads, trains, ports etc on the Transport side and is growing in the Mining industry. As a company involved in such projects energy and sustainability is a key concept that is important and valued, as well as their staff.
The office in Sydney has around 100 people, with global offices around Australia, NZ and South America.
The role of Executive Assistant will be highly diverse and varied, therefore someone who is adaptable and can handle dealing in high pressured environments will do well.
The role is supporting 2 Directors, so the ability to time manage between two people is essential. Support will be provided by the Office Manager and the Administrators who work as a team to ensure the role runs smoothly.
Typical duties will include:
- Diary management
- Travel both international and domestic including accommodation
- Event coordination including dinners and conferences
- Ad hoc projects including system implementation
- Team assistance when needed
- Document formatting
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for this Executive Assistant will most likely:
- Have a background in a similar position
- Industry understanding
- High proficiency in Microsoft office
- Great communication skills
What's on Offer
The opportunity to work in a growing organisation in a collaborative team. Somewhere that an EA can utilise their skills. Based in North Ryde with good transport links.