You are here
- Great hourly rates
- Accessible CBD location
About Our Client
With over one thousand offices across the world, our Client stands tall in the financial world as one of the biggest firms. Our Client is multinational financial services corporation that, through its subsidiaries and affiliates, provides securities products and various services for customers.
The role, in the heart of the CBD is supporting the one member of Senior Management and the key responsibilities include:
- To provide secretarial and administrative support;
- Answering phone calls from Clients;
- Extensive global travel arrangements and expense reporting;
- Liaising with Regional and Global management as a point of contact;
- Compile presentations;
- Coordinating meetings, conferences and travel for the Directors and managing the overall scheduling of their calendars;
- Drafting, editing and distributing correspondence, documents and presentations.
The Successful Applicant
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will have at least 4-5 years experience as a Personal/Executive Assistant Experience with some of that being in a Financial environment, Banking industry and/or large Multi National Corporations;
- Pay meticulous attention to detail;
- Must be proactive and flexible;
- Have experience in Diary Management, minute taking, expenses, travel management including booking flights both domestic and international on short notice periods;
- Will have sound communication skills, as evident in advanced use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Will be a highly motivated individual who thrives in a challenging, fast paced work environment and is confident in dealing with all levels of seniority.
What's on Offer
- Chance to be made permanent;
- Fantastic rates of pay;
- CBD Location;
- Chance to work in a world wide, reputable company.