You are here
- 2 weeks temporary assignment
About Our Client
Out client is a leading membership based Not-For-Profit organisation providing support to local businesses. We are seeking an experienced and intuitive Executive Assistant to assist the Chief Executive through providing effective and timely secretarial and administrative support.
As an Executive Assistant your key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Support the work of the CEO and the President of the organisation
- Diary and email management
- Prepare agenda papers for boards
- Take minutes of boards
- Provide advice to CEO and CFO on board and general council matters related to corporate governance
- Assist with strategic planning cycle, through coordination of meetings and recording outcomes
- Assist in setting, and monitor performance against, the budget for the Office of the Chief Executive
- Coordinate couriers
The Successful Applicant
A successful candidate will consistently demonstrate:
- Capacity to provide a high level of executive support, including excellent organisational skills and diary management
- Advanced skills in MS Office suite
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels and build effective business relationships
- Superior written and oral communication skills.
- Sound judgement, initiative and the capacity to deal with sensitive issues in a professional and confidential manner.
- A proactive customer-focused approach and the ability to work both independently and in a team environment as required.
What's on Offer
- Short-term role
- Not-For-Profit organisation
- Attractive hourly rate