You are here
- Executive Assistant role supporting CEO, CFO and General Counsel
- Based in St Leonards
About Our Client
My client is a well renowned business in the mining industry, with a small office of 12 in St Leonards, as well as global office including Canada and South America.
The company is incredibly innovative and continues to ensure the support of their customers. The team is collaborative and provides a supportive, dynamic work environment.
The role of the Executive Assistant will encompass all responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Executive support to the CEO, CFO and Legal Counsel.
- Complex diary management for Directors
- Email management for the CFO, corresponding on behalf of the CEO when necessary.
- Extensive international travel, including accommodation and transport.
- Coordination of all Board meetings, including schedules and events
- Legal support to the General Counsel, assistance with legal administration
- Corporate events
- Research and business insight
The Successful Applicant
The role of Executive assistant will suit a candidate who has a background in a similar role supporting at C-Suite level, ideally with prior experience in the legal industry.
There is a need for strong communication skills and a high proficiency in all Microsoft Office packages.
This position is available for someone to start asap, therefore if you are immediately available, with the above skill set, please do apply.
What's on Offer
This EA position offers a very competitive salary, the opportunity to have real involvement at Director level working with an inspiring team.