You are here
- Macquarie Park location
- Vibrant, engaging business
About Our Client
My client is an extremely successful retail/tech business that focuses on developing business critical technology for the retail industry. The company itself now operates globally, with a vibrant office based in Macquarie Park. They have continually grown and developed, creating a vibrant and collaborative office environment.
The role will be working alongside 2 other EA's, working as a team to ensure all administrative duties are completed within the office, there is coordination between all Directors and taking it in turns to assist with social events.
You'll be supporting the Legal Counsel, therefore a knowledge of this industry and exposure to the legal world is imperative.
The role of Executive Assistant will include but not be limited to the following duties:
- Acts as front line contact for, and provide high quality, effective administrative services to support the Legal Counsel and CFO.
- Reviews, organises and responds to routine correspondence after consultation with the Director.
- Prepares draft correspondence, communications, presentations, reports, briefing papers etc.
- Undertakes extensive, proactive diary management with sensitivity to global time zones.
- Maintains up-to-date and accurate meeting minutes and documentation
- Proactively manages all travel arrangements including setting an annual travel schedule and managing complex itineraries.
- Undertakes end to end management of large scale meetings, events and conferences for the business to ensure high quality, successful outcomes.
- Manages expense claims and all administrative requirements for the Director
- Assists with legal issues.
- Provides administrative support to Australian Leadership Team members where time permits.
The Successful Applicant
For this role of Executive Assistant my client is looking for the following qualities:
- Ability to work independently and take direction without follow up
- A background in a similar position supporting C-suite
- Exposure to the legal industry, a background in paralegal work is preferable.
- High proficiency of PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook
- High level planning and organisation skills, business acumen
- Ability to build strong relationships and work in a team
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise work, strong time management skills
- Confident, self-motivated with the ability to show initiative
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy, time management skills.
What's on Offer
This position is a great opportunity for an ambitious candidate who is keen to work for a collaborative, engaging company based in Macquarie Park.
This role will suit someone who always looks to go above and beyond their role, with great attention to detail and who thrives on a busy environment.
This role does include car parking.