You are here
- CBD Location
- Full-Time Permanent Position
About Our Client
Our client is a highly reputable organisation in the Property and Construction industry. They are seeking an experienced EA to support the GM of NSW.
- Coordinating meetings, conferences and travel for the GM and manage the overall scheduling of the corporate calendar;
- Developing appropriate systems, procedures and controls to enhance the accuracy, timeliness and presentation of outputs by the GM and broader business;
- Drafting, editing and distributing correspondence, documents and presentations on behalf of the GM;
- Efficiently managing a large volume of incoming emails, calls and mail;
- Providing adhoc research and administrative assistance to the wider team;
- Providing administrative support to the Company Secretary including the preparation of Board papers and associated correspondence; and
- Processing and coding expenses including travel, credit card and general administration
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will possess a strong track record of providing professional administrative support at GM level or above. You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to employ initiative to prioritise and to work independently on a diverse range of projects. Furthermore, you will be professionally presented and a highly motivated individual who thrives in a challenging work environment.
What's on Offer
- A highly competitive salary;
- Convenient CBD location; and
- Team-based organisational culture.