You are here
- Global Banking Group
- Corporate Central CBD Offices
About Our Client
My client are a multinational banking group renowned for employing some of the brightest minds in the finance world. For over two hundred years they have led the industry, building a reputation of excellence that is unrivalled in the market.
As a highly experienced EA, you will be able to hit the ground running in this role and provide quality support to an MD and team.
This role is best suited to those who confidently work autonomously, and understand the fast-pace and professionalism required at this level. Exceptional communication skills are vital, as is the ability to anticipate needs and show initiative.
Your key accountabilities include:
- Complex diary management; able to exercise judgement to determine priority of tasks and manage conflicting priorities
- Domestic and international travel arrangements
- Client engagement; build strong networks with clients and their EAs
- Expense reporting
- Preparation of presentations
- Event coordination
- Administrative support to the team as required
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will demonstrate:
5+ years' experience with the Banking sector
Technical proficiency across MS Office, Concur Travel and an expense system
High-level attention to detail, accuracy, accountability and diligence
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Ability to work well autonomously and in a team
What's on Offer
Play an integral part in the ongoing success of this global brand. Enjoy great company culture and work from central CBD offices.