You are here
- Immediate start
- Competitive remuneration structure
About Our Client
Our client is a leading player in the Hospitality Industry who pride themselves on delivering a unique and unrivalled customer experience. As a recognised employer of choice, this organisation promotes a supportive, fast-paced and exciting work environment that encourages the progression of its team members. As such, a rare opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Executive Assistant to join their team on a contract basis supporting a number of Senior stakeholders.
Supporting numerous Senior stakeholders, key duties and responsibilities of the Executive Assistant will include:
- Independently managing numerous and complex diaries and travel bookings - both international and domestic;
- Developing appropriate systems, procedures and controls to enhance the accuracy, timeliness and presentation of outputs by the Senior management team;
- Extensive liaison with both internal and external stakeholders of all levels of seniority;
- Processing invoices and expenses in a timely and accurate manner;
- Compiling reports, documents and presentations as requested to a professional standard;
- Efficiently managing a large volume of incoming emails, calls and mail; and
- Providing administrative support to the Company Secretary including the preparation of Board papers.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will possess a strong track record of providing professional administrative support at Director level or above. You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to employ initiative to prioritise and to work independently on a diverse range of projects. You will have a strong knowledge of the MS office Suite, particularly Word and Powerpoint. Furthermore, given the need for extensive client liaison, you will be professionally presented and a highly motivated individual who thrives in a challenging work environment.
What's on Offer
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Convenient location in Sydney's Inner City suburbs and stunning offices;
- Exciting and friendly workplace environment built on teamwork; and
- Unique opportunity to gain experience working within reputable players in the Hospitality industry.