You are here
Impressive hourly salary
Join a collaborative culture
About Our Client
Our client is a Government Body with global operations and an enviable reputation. Here lies a rare and exciting opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant to join their Sydney team, supporting the General Manager.
Supporting the General Manager, key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating meetings, conferences and travel for the GM and managing the overall scheduling of the corporate calendar;
- Developing appropriate systems, procedures and controls to enhance the accuracy, timeliness and presentation of outputs by the GM and wider management team;
- Drafting, editing and distributing correspondence, documents and presentations on behalf of the GM;
- Efficiently managing all incoming emails, calls and mail;
- Providing adhoc research and administrative assistance to the wider team;
- Providing administrative support to the Company Secretary including the preparation of Board papers and associated correspondence; and
- Processing and coding expenses including travel and credit card.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have a strong track record of providing professional administrative support at GM level or above. You will have exceptional written and verbal communication skills, as evident in advanced use of Microsoft Office Suite. Given the challenging nature of this role, you will be able to employ initiative to prioritise and to work independently on a diverse range of projects. Additionally, you will be professionally presented and a highly motivated individual who thrives in a challenging work environment and is confident interacting with stakeholders of all levels of seniority.
What's on Offer
- A highly competitive salary;
- Sydney CBD location; and
- Innovative and highly dynamic workplace environment.