You are here
Global Engineering Organisation
3 Month Assignment
About Our Client
Our client is a global Engineering organization with over 150,000 employees across 80 countries. They are a top tier and highly successful business with a fantastic corporate office based in the Perth CBD. We are in search of Perth's top Executive Assistants to step into a busy and challenging role supporting a small number of C-Suite executives, including the CEO, CFO and the Head of HR for an initial 3 month assignment with possibility of permanency.
- Diary management and co-ordination including arranging internal and external meetings, evaluating and prioritise meetings, preparation for meeting ensuring relevant information is available to CEO, CFO and Head of HR.
- Coordinate all aspects of extensive travel arrangement for the CEO, CFO and Head of HR.
- Screen all correspondence and escalating appropriately when required.
- Management and timely response to the CEO's emails and correspondence, as required.
- Prioritise and ensure that reports, business papers and correspondence are dealt with efficiently and promptly (formatting, collation, proof reading, binding and distribution)
- Prepare reports, presentation and other documentation as requested for the Executive Management team ensuring the strictest confidentiality is maintained.
- Arranging Executive Management meetings, producing agendas, compiling meeting documentation, taking minutes and following up items to action.
- Undertake various other administration duties, as may be required by the CEO, CFO and the Head of HR.
- Working collaboratively with wider Executive and Senior Management team and maintaining key stakeholder relationships
- Ensure highest levels of confidentiality and professionalism at all times
- Coordinate the office management and administration duties of the administration team in the Perth office to ensure administrative support is provided to all departments at all times
- Manage the performance of the Administration Team by monitoring performance, ensuring cross skilling and roles and responsibilities.
The Successful Applicant
- A relevant certificate or higher qualification and/or at least five years relevant experience in a medium to large global organisation.
- At least 5+ years' experience as an Executive Assistant ideally within a matrix international organisation
- Experience in office management and supervising administration teams.
- Experience with organising and managing complicated travel schedules.
- Experience in executive level email and appointment scheduling
What's on Offer
- Temporary to permanent role
- Fantastic corporate office centrally located
- Highly competitive hourly rate