You are here
*Working with a leading industrial space which has over 300 successful sites
*Temp 6 month Contract $30-$35 per hour
About Our Client
Our client is a large industrial supplier and has a fast growing business which operates within the industrial space. The company has sites across Australia, located in Hawthorn they promote a fun and fast paced environment.
- Help coordinate and maintain HR administrative functions
- Staff personnel file management;
- Co-ordinate Annual Performance reviews
- Trade Practices Compliance
- Manage Service Recognition program
- Prepare organisation charts monthly including FTE data.
- Prepare vacancy reports monthly
- Coordination of employee on-boarding
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will be a highly dynamic individual who has come from a fast paced background. You will also:
- Develop and executes safety strategy and objectives
- Identify hazards and manages risk and incidents
- High proficiency in computer programs
- Relevant experience in a similar administration role and experience specifically within construction or resources industry would be an advantage
What's on Offer
Great location, excellent team environment, attractive salary, exciting graduate programs and opportunities to develop within the company.