You are here
Experienced Receptionist Required
- Based in Eight Mile Plains
- Highly Autonomous position
About Our Client
Our client is a world leader operating in the retail services industry, and is currently seeking an experienced receptionist/administrator to joint their Customer Operations team on a permanent basis. This position is highly autonomous, with the successful person being able to work independently and unsupervised. There is a high volume of foot traffic and inbound calls that need to be managed in addition to general administration duties. You will also be exposed to all levels of business including Senior Level management and the CEO, and you will be expected to interact with professionalism.
You will be responsible for managing a busy switch, welcoming heavy foot traffic as well as taking on the overflow of administration work as required. Your duties will include but are not be limited to:
- Meeting and greeting a high volume of clients and visitors
- Arranging meeting room bookings and maintaining rooms
- Answering and transferring phone calls
- Disbursement of mail and client correspondence and courier management
- Maintaining company databases and updating process documentation
- Booking domestic and international travel including flights, accommodation and cars
- Monthly credit card reconciliations
The Successful Applicant
In order to be successful in your application, you should be professionally presented, with a friendly and outgoing personality. You must be client focused and have strong experience within a reception or administration position.
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel is a must
- Experience with SAP would be ideal (but not mandatory)
- Proven ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to deal tactfully and effectively with team members, customer, suppliers and contractors
- Capability to deal with pressure/high workloads
What's on Offer
- Located in Eight Mile Plains - on-street parking available
- To start ASAP, however will wait out notice periods for the right person
- Monday to Friday 8.30 - 5.00pm (1 hour lunch). Opportunity to finish at 4.30pm
- Salary from $50,000 + Super.
If interested in this position, PLEASE APPLY ONLINE. Interview will ideally take place this week and you will be contacted if successful.