You are here
This position is now filled
- Maternity cover with great work-life balance
- Fast paced role, start immediately
About Our Client
Based in central Bankstown, this company is a growing multi-disciplined retail sales firm with an established reputation in NSW. With a fast paced and fun culture, the staff at this office enjoy the leading the way in the retail sector.
This key position is the face of the company; you will be in charge of greeting all clients and the busy switchboard.
Reporting to the Executive Assistant your day to day will involve:
- Greeting clients
- Dairy management
- Main switchboard
- Arranging and setting up boardrooms for meetings
- Incoming and outgoing mail and courier management
- Maintaining and ordering stationary/office supplies
- Administration support
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have a mature and confident personality, coming from a receptionist background you will easily step in to this role and hit the ground running without much supervision.
You will need to be able to demonstrate the following;
- Must have experience on a busy front desk
- Advanced Microsoft Outlook and Word skills and knowledge of Excel
- Excellent communication skills in person and on the phone
- Excellent prioritising and organisation
What's on Offer
If you are seeking a great experience with an established employer, our client is offering;
- Modern office environment with ample staff amenities.
- Friendly office culture with an encouraged work-life balance
- Competitive hourly rate