You are here
Expression of interest - Administration Opportunities
- Various opportunities
- Temporary and Permanent positions
About Our Client
Page Personnel is a worldwide leader in Office Support recruitment. Since opening our first Sydney office in 1985, we have become one of Australia's leading recruitment companies, with offices in Sydney Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth. We also have offices in all major business hubs across the Asia Pacific region, including Singapore, Japan, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Hong Kong and China.
The day to day duties of these roles will vary depending on the position but will include:
- Meeting and greeting clients whilst providing an exceptional standard of customer service;
- Answering the telephone in a professional and timely manner;
- Attending to emails, scanning, binding and archiving;
- Opening, closing and maintaining client files;
- General administration duties and procurement of all office supplies;
- Diary management and travel bookings.
The Successful Applicant
In order to register your interest for future roles with Page Personnel you should meet the following criteria:
- Be able to demonstrate excellent organisation and time management skills;
- Always come across in a professional manner throughout all customer interactions;
- Comfortable mutli-tasking under pressure and have a keen eye for detail;
- Must be able to work on a very busy desk;
- Keen eye for detail;
- Previous administration or reception experience.
What's on Offer
- Full and Part time working hours;
- Brisbane CBD location;
- Competitive salary;
- Temporary and Permanent positions;
- Variety of companies.