You are here
About Our Client
Our client is a family owned organization with multiple entities across Australia, which provides a compassionate and dedicated service to the elderly, by upholding an exceptional level of care. Although an expanding organization, family values and a healthy culture remain at the forefront of the company's operations. Therefore, this opportunity calls for a motivated and accountable Finance Officer to join this growing, collaborative Finance Team who is dedicated to the cause.
As the Finance Officer your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Processing fortnightly payroll for a large volume of staff whilst accurately interpreting Awards and calculating Superannuation and overtime allowances, recording time-sheets correctly and processing new starters, terminations and redundancies.
- Performing Accounts Payable processes such as managing supplier invoices by means of matching, coding and batching.
- Accounts Receivable responsibilities including debt collection, raising complex invoices on a daily basis and compiling weekly and monthly revenue reports.
- Reconciling discrepancies and monthly reporting on debit and credit levels.
- Providing financial advice and updates to both internal and external stakeholders via multiple channels including phone calls, email and fax.
The Successful Applicant
In this challenging, hands-on role you will be joining an organization with an exceptional reputation and company culture. Therefore, the successful candidate for this role will be a self-starter with excellent experience in all aspects of accounts and demonstrated ability to work as part of a team as well as autonomously. Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills coupled with the drive to succeed will secure your position in this role yet prior exposure to the industry will be looked upon favourably.
What's on Offer