You are here
Finance Shared Service Manager
Highly Competitive Salary + Benefits
Western Sydney Location
About Our Client
Our client is a well renowned market leader in their chosen field, and have built a reputation for being innovative and at the cutting edge of their industry globally. The organisation has a clear strategy for continued growth and is seeking to appoint an experienced Senior Manager to help drive change and support future growth.
The role will be centred on developing a centre of excellence in the Shared Services, Processing and Finance functions. Main duties of the role include;
- Taking full ownership over the AP/AR/Payroll so the overall month end process can be completed
- Mentoring and development of the managers and team members in each of the functions below this position,
- Supervision of the operational teams
- Review and analyse current financial processes, making recommendations on improvements
- Ensuring the Payroll, Accounts Payable and Treasury teams maintain an efficient, timely and compliant function
- Other projects or task as directed by the Head of Financial Operations
- Be the main point of contact with key internal and external stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role you will be have 5+ years of experience in as a Shared Service Manager working for a medium to large organisation. Your passion for continuous improvement and business process re-engineering will be evident through your track record of success. System implementation and staff management experience are highly desirable.
What's on Offer
This client offers an exceptional working environment and career opportunities for ambitious, highly capable individuals who want to work with the best.
This role provides a number of benefits to the right candidate, including but not limited to the following:
- Working for a well known global company
- Competitive salary offered to attract the best