You are here
Financial Planning Assistant/PA
- Great opportunity for an aspiring financial planner
- Growing business with progression available
About Our Client
Financial planning business with offices across Australia.
The role of financial planning assistant/PA is to work with the director on a one on one capacity and assist with the following:
- Provide technical and administrative support
- Liaise with clients and provide statements of advice
- Assist with the write up of strategies
- Preparing letters and applications
- Diary management for the director
- Meeting and greeting of clients
The Successful Applicant
You will have experience in a similair role and have worked with X Plan extensively. You will ideally have ambitions to be a financial planner yourself - progression is available with this role. You will have strong organisational skills and the ability to multi task.
What's on Offer
A generous package and great prospects for promotion. City centre location with great office culture.