You are here
Fleet Maintenance Controller - Have you worked as a Mechanic?!
- Supportive Environment with Career Progression
- Excellent Office Culture
About Our Client
Operating in Australia and New Zealand, our client specialises in fleet management; both individual and commercial. Priding them self on superior service, they intimately focus on customer partnership and aim to deliver tailored solutions specific to their customers.
This is an exciting opportunity that would ideally suit individuals working in the Automotive sector who are looking for an office based job. Our client is looking for expertise and knowledge within the sector, and an ability to solve customer issues through quick, creative solutions. The duties expected of the successful applicant will include, but not be limited to:
- Fleet maintenance control
- Managing end-to-end services and repair of all fleet vehicles
- Providing technical automotive advice to suppliers and customers on appropriate maintenance options
- Answering inbound calls to assist Roadside Breakdowns and Accidents to provide well thought out solutions
- Collaborating with maintenance suppliers to ensure appropriate service and cost
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have strong knowledge within the automotive industry and intense drive to progress their career. Strong working knowledge of vehicle mechanics and service costing is highly advantageous. Customer service experience is critical, as well as exceptional communication skills and quick thinking for success in this fast paced environment.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to develop skills and progress your career
- Convenient central location just outside CBD and close to public transport
- State of the art offices
- Grow your career with a multi-national corporation