You are here
Franchise Recruitment Officer / Global Brand / Northside
A Rare and Exciting Opportunity
Excellent Working Environment
About Our Client
Join a global market leader!! A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen to join their franchise team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Working in the franchise team, being the first point of contact for all enquiries
- Pre-screening candidates over the phone
- Taking candidates step by step through the processes required; and answering any queries they may have
- Follow up with candidates regarding their progress throughout the franchise process
- Organising interviews
- Updating the websites information
- Use of a CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
- Marketing duties; such as writing articles for company magazine
- Organising Franchise Information nights and events
- Any ad-hoc administrative duties that fall within the franchise team.
The Successful Applicant
- Recruitment experience is essential, whether this be internal or agency
- Strong administrative skills
- A strong communicator, and a natural helpful individual
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Corporate presentation
- Excellent attention to detail along with being a 'people person'.
What's on Offer
This is a permanent full time opportunity working Monday to Friday, business hours.
Offering an attractive salary package depending upon experience - $60,000 - $70,000 plus superannuation.
A friendly and dynamic team environment
Located in Ascot, Brisbane.