You are here
This position is now filled
Graduate Client Consultant
- Mon-Fri standard working hours
- Located in modern offices within Sydney's CBD
About Our Client
Our client provides a diverse range of personal banking, wealth management, trade and business banking products and services to retail customers, advisers, brokers and business clients. This sector is the primary relationship manager for our clients' database in Australia, New Zealand, Asia, North America and Europe, providing the highest level of service for products and services for Personal Banking, Wealth Management, and Business Banking.
In this role, your key responsibilities and duties will include but are not limited to:
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders;
- Continuous learning of technical aspects of core and specialised retail products;
- Identifying leads, value-adds and solutions for our clients and drive sales performance;
- Taking ownership of client enquiries and using your industry knowledge and experience to overcome challenges and solve problems;
- Providing feedback and influencing sales and product team to help drive innovation; and
- Trade execution on behalf of clients on domestic and international markets.
The Successful Applicant
Core to our clients business operations are the values of team work, integrity and end-to-end accountability coupled with a positive, can-do attitude. The successful applicant will be a team player with an interest and commitment to delivering quality outcomes. The successful applicant will have;
- Have previous experience in Customer Service and Sales and be able to demonstrate a customer centric approach;
- Excellent communication skills, able to clearly explain complex concepts over the phone;
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently;
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to follow processes and procedures;
- Ability to adapt to change and be resilient to cope with challenging tasks; and
- Willingness to learn and develop your financial services skills and knowledge.
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and forward thinking individual to join a fast-paced and customer-orientated team. This role will offer the opportunity to expand your knowledge and training in a professional and supportive team environment.