You are here
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Finance Industry
Excellent commission and career progression opportunities
Outstanding company culture and social events
About Our Client
Established in London in 1976, we've been bringing the world's best employers and brightest professionals together for over 35 years. More than 5,000 employees in 36 countries can be proud of their part in our global success, including giving something back to their local communities. An organically grown business, we are passionate about career progression and offer our people unrivalled talent development programmes. Rewarding success, having fun and working in a business that supports personal well-being is vital to the growth of our global team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Identifying, developing and managing client/business relationships
- Selling our recruitment services and negotiating the rates of business
- Assess and respond to the needs of each client or assignment and ensure timely delivery
- Sourcing and interviewing candidates
- Negotiating salary packages and presenting suitable candidates to clients
- Build mutually beneficial relationships with clients and candidates and work as part of a passionate team to maximise PageGroup's commercial performance
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have a strong work ethic, excellent communication skills and the ability to develop and maintain relationships with clients and candidates from a variety of backgrounds. You will enjoy the challenge of creating new business opportunities through your outgoing nature and have a sense of self-confidence that will ensure you are trusted and respected by clients and candidates. Previous experience in a sales-based position is preferred, however not essential. A Bachelor's degree, or equivalent, is required for this position.
What's on Offer
We provide unlimited international career opportunities within our worldwide network of offices. You will receive development throughout your career and work with a dynamic team that are proud and passionate about what they do and enjoy having fun too!
- Own and develop your market and work as a specialist consultant
- Competitive base salary plus generous bonuses (based on achievement of individual and team-based targets)
- Work with the world's biggest brands
- Proven track record of hiring professionals from a non-recruitment background and equipping them with the skills to quickly become successful
- Access to dedicated in-house team of learning and development specialists
- Strong commitment to internal promotion and employee empowerment
- Opportunity for rapid promotion and to be exposed to a range of career options and global opportunities.