You are here
Head of Telesales
- Rare opportunity to work with a market leader in the business services space
- Great culture and opportunity to unify the business from sales and customer
About Our Client
An ASX listed business with over 30 years experience in their market. Our client provide business services to a multitude of high profile clients and are renowned for being specialists in their field of expertise.
The business is looking to further continue its market domination and growth by hiring a Head of Telesales.
Backed by a well-structured business model our client is looking to recruit a passionate, savvy and forward thinking individual with a genuine interest in sales coaching and people development.
Industry leading training and development is provided to support the company looking to invest in its staff for the long term.
Working amongst great leadership you, the business works collaboratively in strategising growth prospects and further development.
The role will have you tasked with:
- Managing a large internal customer service and sales team covering Australia.
- Working closely with the Field Sales team to ensure opportunities are being closed
- Ensuring inbound enquiries and leads are being converted swiftly
- Weekly sales meetings (Setting KPI's, Targets, Call coaching etc)
- Market mapping and understanding industry strengths and weaknesses to better strategies company growth
- Negotiating trading terms
- Proactively source new to business clients
- Champion call efficiency and drive performance metrics
- Develop, implement and train new sales strategies
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role:
- You must come from a Management background and have more than 5 years experience leading an internal sales team.
- Have a high degree of business acumen with a strong understanding of sales, customer service and high level business operations
- Previous experience could come from a variety of industry sectors with a strong preference to business services.
- A proactive, commercially astute and sales driven mentality.
- A strong work ethic and passion for new and emerging sales practices and techniques.
What's on Offer
- Highly competitive remuneration package
- The opportunity to build and create a sales and customer service division
- A supportive and collaborative management team