You are here
Horticulturalist and Garden Coordinator
- Varied and diverse opportunity
- South of the river location
About Our Client
Offering a friendly and supportive working environment and the opportunity to work for a reputable and professional business, our client requires a Horticulturalist and Garden Coordinator to assist with park, garden, landscape and local maintenance and assist with a new planting project.
This position required the following duties to be carried out:
- Nursery duties including weeding, planting and mulching
- Carry out spray duties and watering
- Operation and coordination of small plant equipment and hand tools
- Grounds maintenance and up-keep
- Attending to client requests and complaints
- Organising gardening, nursery and landscape requirements
- Vehicle maintenance
The Successful Applicant
To be a successful candidate for this position you will ideally possess the following:
- Diploma or Certificate in Horticulture is preferred
- Valid vehicle license - MR or HR
- Competent operation of garden and landscaping equipment
- Gardening experience and knowledge
- Passion for outdoor recreation and horticulture
What's on Offer
This position is based across Monday to Friday with hours of operation flexible due to a roster basis. This position will work within a team of four and you will be a strong representation of the business and pride yourself on professional and presentable work execution. You will be a strong team player and adhere to roster hours and you will be rewarded with a competitive hourly rate. A passion for working outdoors and within a demanding environment will suit your work ethic and you will use your experience to assist a growing team.
A January start is available for this position.