You are here
- North Sydney
- Global FMCG
About Our Client
One of the worlds largest FMCG organisations with over 500 brands and more than 4,000 products. More than 1.9 billion servings of their products are enjoyed by consumers in more than 200 countries each day.
The company is focused on initiatives that reduce their environmental footprint, create a safe, inclusive work environment for our associates, and enhance the economic development of the communities where they operate.
With a gorgeous office in North Sydney, and a fantastic team environment this is a brilliant opportunity to boost your HR career.
Duties of the HR Administrator;
- Answer telephone and email queries
- Maintain and enter data into database.
- Analyse data between Payroll and HR systems whilst ensuring data integrity
- Responsible for on boarding process for work experience and work shadowing candidates; issue contracts and confidentiality agreements.
- Process annual appraisal documentation.
- Issue mortgage, employment and visa references.
- Conduct annual immigration audit.
- Conduct reference checks.
- Screen candidates for open positions.
The Successful Applicant
- You will be a driven individual who works well in a team and has excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You will be well presented and have an excellent telephone manner, as the role requires lots of time on the phone.
- You will be able to hit the ground running in an exciting and fast paced environment.
- You will have strong Excel abilities.
- Previous experience as a HR Administrator
What's on Offer
You will work within a fun and collaborative HR team where you can learn from the senior members and develop your skills in the HR/ Recruitment functions. You will be offered an attractive hourly rate with the possibility of ongoing work.