You are here
- Immediate start
- Unique opportunity for a passionate HR Administrator
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable Accounting firm in the Sydney CBD who service a diverse and growing client base in the professional services sector. Currently experiencing a period of significant growth, our client is seeking a HR Administrator to join their supportive Human Resources team. With a culture founded on respect and personal development, our client is an up and coming employer of choice and offer a fantastic opportunity for a passionate HR Administrator.
As an integral member of the HR team, key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the first point of contact for all internal queries in relation to Human Resources;
- Preparing and coordinating all recruitment documentation and all role advertisements;
- Writing effective and engaging advertisements for vacancies;
- Compiling necessary documentation and approvals for staffing requests;
- Independently managing the accurate and timely recording of data in the internal HR system;
- Assisting in the compilation of reports in support of the HR team and wider business; and
- Providing general administrative assistance as required.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have at least 2 years Administration experience, preferably supporting a Human Resources team. You will possess a strong knowledge of the MS Office Suite and excellent written and verbal communication skills. Given the high level of exposure to personnel files, you will have demonstrated experience in maintaining confidentiality and professionalism in the workplace. Furthermore, you will be an enthusiastic individual who is passionate about developing their knowledge of HR practices and who will work effectively within a hardworking team.
What's on Offer
- Immediate start;
- Competitive salary package for an entry-level position;
- Dynamic and supportive organisational culture;
- Beautiful offices located in the heart of the Sydney CBD/