You are here
An innovative work environment with a supportive team-based culture.
Unrivalled opportunities for career progression with training and development.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading telecommunications and technology company providing a supportive organisational culture and extensive opportunities for career progression. Due to the rapid growth of their operations in Sydney, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a HR Assistant in the CBD area.
As the assistant reporting to the HR manager, key duties and responsibilities will include:
- General administrative and clerical assistance to the HR Team
- Answer incoming HR calls, and acting as the first point of contact for all customer/client interactions - face to face, over the phone and via email;
- Ensuring customer satisfaction is met by keeping clear and thorough customer records;
- Receiving, recording and resolving any customer/client feedback and complaints;
- Completing daily task reports for the Administration team;
- Maintaining strong knowledge of products and services in the organisation and running day to day running of the HR recruitment mailbox.
- Prepare HR correspondence, letters, documentation, forms, templates etc.
- Abiding by all company policies and procedures; and
- Ad hoc administrative support of the team as required including filing, printing and binding.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate has demonstrated and proven background in a similar role, with at least 2 years' experience as an Administrator or HR assistant. You will have exceptional written and verbal communication skills and proven mastery of MS Office Suite, particularly Excel. You will be professionally presented and be able to interact confidently with people of all levels from seniority staff members to customers. Furthermore, you will be a positive and motivated individual who takes ownership of the role whilst working as a part of a high performing and passionate team.
What's on Offer
As an employer of choice in the technology sector, our client is proud to offer:
- A competitive salary package;
- Unrivalled opportunities for career progression with training and development.
- An innovative work environment with a supportive team-based culture.